Jakiś taki cichy
Dołączył: 13 Maj 2011
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Czw 9:13, 26 Maj 2011 Temat postu: Tiffany Earrings4Aarkstore Enterprise -moss Bros G
Moss Bros Group Plc (MOSB) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Moss Bros Group plc (Moss Bros) is engaged in retail selling and hiring of clothing and ancillary goods. The company offers a broad range of menswear under various brands which include Hugo Boss [link widoczny dla zalogowanych], Canali, Simon Carter, Cecil Gee [link widoczny dla zalogowanych], Moss Bros Hire, Moss Direct and Savoy Taylors Guild. Moss Bros operates under two business division namely, Mainstream and Fashion. The Mainstream division includes Moss, Moss Bros Hire, Moss Bros, Savoy Taylors Guild and factory outlet stores while the Fashion division includes Cecil Gee, Hugo Boss, Canali and Beale & Inman. The company has 150 stores across the country. It is headquartered at London in the UK
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Moss Bros Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Moss Bros Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis [link widoczny dla zalogowanych], and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up
Post został pochwalony 0 razy